|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Wed Jun 8, 2016 09:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
To place your bid, click on the 'view auction' button above!
The Parent Resource Centre is a not-for-profit organization that serves children, families and professionals that serve families. We are raising funds to be able to better support our front line programs and purchase age appropriate toys, new books, art material and food for our children’s programs.
Rules & Regulations
*Please read ALL rules before bidding
- The auction will begin on the date posted and end on the date posted.
- Each item will be represented by an image, and will be accompanied by a brief description, approximate retail value, the sponsor’s info and the starting bid. By bidding on an item, you are responsible for the item(s). You also agree to abide by all special instructions and to be bound by all conditions set out in the description. All items have no cash value.
- By bidding on an item, you agree to purchase the item for the said price if you are the highest bidder.
- All bids are made in Canadian dollars.
- Once a bid is placed, it may not be deleted.
- The administrator reserves the right to delete any bid for any reason.
- Following the close of the auction, you will get a call or email notifying you the auction is over and what you won. As the winner, you are responsible for your items and paying for them within a week of the auction ending. Priority will be placed on time sensitive prizes (i.e. Event tickets). Winner’s names may be posted on PRC’s social media accounts.
- Auction items will only be released to the winning bidders once full payment has been received. Winning bidders may be required to produce a piece of government issued photo identification before receiving their auction item.
- The winner of the bid must arrange a pickup of the item from the Parent Resource Centre (300 Goulburn Private). Items will not be shipped.
- If for any reason the winning bidder does not make contact within 5 days from the auction closing, the item will be offered to the next highest bidder. If the winning bidder fails to make alternate arrangements with the administrator, for pick up – the auction item may also be offered to the next highest bidder.
- All payments must be made in cash, cheque or certified cheque for larger amounts.
- Returns and/or exchanges are not permitted. Please read the details and notes section of the auction item carefully so you know what you are bidding on and where it can be used as some do have restrictions.
- Remember that this is for charity! If you are not interested in bidding on anything and just want to donate money, you can do that by simply visiting www.parentresource.ca and clicking on the donate button.
- By placing a bid on an item you have accepted all above terms as binding.
Thank you for bidding and supporting
your local children’s charity!
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Cheque (Please make payable to "Parent Resource Centre")
- Interac E-Transfer (details provided to winning bidder upon request)
Cash and cheque payments can be made at:
300 Goulburn Private
Winning Bidder Item Pickup:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at the Parent Resource Centre
- Shipping NOT provided
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —